HARRYS FIRST FEW HOURS


The special first few hours of our little mans life. He was born weighing 8lb 11oz but everyone in the room thought he looked bigger. Looking back at photos now he did look like a little chunk.



My first cuddle, the first time I held him and got to kiss the little face that we'd been waiting to meet.





This was the first photo we shared with everyone. You can see his little bruised cheek from the forceps. He was wearing his first little outfit that we picked for him and was sound asleep.


This is a memory that I'm glad I got on camera. I want to remember it forever. His little chubby cheeks, his face covered in the softest hair and a tiny little pin prick indentation on the top of his ear that he still has to this day. Our sweet Harry boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment